Etisalat Nigeria recently produced its first GRI G4 Sustainability report chronicling the achievements of the organisation over the course of 2014. The report was published ‘in accordance’ with the core requirements of the Global Reporting Initiative, capturing key issues critical to economic, social and environmental sustainability at Etisalat Nigeria from January to December 2014. The report places particular emphasis on the company’s passion for innovation and partnerships to foster sustainable development both within the organisation and indeed, Nigeria.
Highlights from the report include:
- An update on the progress of Etisalat Nigeria’s approach to sustainability thus far, as well as its commitment to its stakeholders, presented by the Chief Executive Officer, Matthew Willsher
- Insights into Etisalat Nigeria’s growth curve and prospective plans in an interview with the Vice President, Regulatory and Corporate Affairs, Ibrahim Dikko
- A detailed assessment of key stakeholders of Etisalat Nigeria and a comprehensive assessment of the material issues identified by the stakeholders and the business
- A list of Awards including the Best Customer Centric Network in Nigeria by the NCC
- Performance highlights from 2014 and resulting promises for the future.
A copy of the report can be found here.