Here are 10 comments made by the Republican presidential candidate….
1. “We have nobody in Washington that sits back and said, you’re not going to raise that fucking price.” –Directed at OPEC
2. “Stop the EBOLA patients from entering the U.S. Treat them, at the highest level, over there. THE UNITED STATES HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS!”
3. “@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.” – Trump called Huffington Post founder Ariana Huffington “unattractive both inside and out” in a 2012 tweet.
4. “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”
Trump made this comment in the aftermath of the death of Freddie Gray.
5. “I will be releasing the full interview with a guy named Baxter@antbaxter only to show the bias and stupidity of him and@BBCWorld. Clowns!”
What do you think about a presidential candidate who uses such terms on SM?
6. An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama‘s birth certificate is a fraud.
7. “To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”
8. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
9. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
10. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”